BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017) BEST CARTOON EVER? (ISAAC AND QUINCY) (pixelday2017)

I like black people.
The whole pixel art style was really well executed, camera work and blah blah, all real impressive. Reminded me alot of southpark.

Only Love Only Love

One of the best shorts i've seen in a long time. It was funny, sort of thought provoking, and well put together. My only complaint is that it was maybe a little longer than it needed to be. It's always good to see original content.

please let me into YOUR HOUSE please let me into YOUR HOUSE

This actually cracked me up. The animation could obviously use some, or alot of work. You seem to have a knack for storytelling though, and that's what animations all about.

ZabuJard responds:

Wrecked with a Black Rose ;) Wrecked with a Black Rose ;)

You egotistical twat. No one wants to watch you play with yourself you stupid fuck.

The Horrible Realization (Animation Short) The Horrible Realization (Animation Short)

Hah.

The Trance The Trance

Really like alot of the effects in this, the music kind of pulled me out of it. That's just me though, i'm sure other people will dig it.

shittingpie responds:

Thrift Store Clothes : Foamy The Squirrel Thrift Store Clothes : Foamy The Squirrel

Oh man, this is refreshing. I remember watching these around first grade. It's really good to see Foamy is still around. 15 years is a long life for a squirrel.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers is 11 years old now, shit.

Nothing Gold Can Stay Nothing Gold Can Stay

I like that somebody gave a used gold fish as gift. Nice work, good luck in the animation jam.

Blockhead: Episode 1 Blockhead: Episode 1

Ahhh the nostalgia. I missed the #1 guy! I wonder if we'll ever get more Blockhead.